Home
Register
logo
logo

Hotfix (778226)

-Localization corrections/adaptations-"demolish mine" issue in japanese client fixed    

V1.5.4

Settings: Client language now adjustable separately from system language New client language: Japanese!  THANKS TO THE JAPANESE TRANSLATORS/PLAYERS!TOP 10:Rank, Translator, Translated...

Hotfix (778216)

Update strongly recommended! - Because of a missing permission (WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE/READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE) MapQuest-Map-Service-API denied the caching of map-tiles. - Permission...

  • Hotfix (778226)

    Thursday, 12 May 2016 07:38
  • V1.5.4

    Monday, 09 May 2016 19:23
  • Hotfix (778216)

    Thursday, 31 March 2016 09:44

RESOURCES TEASER

DOWNLOAD NOW AT:
Get it on Google Play

Mine resources, produce goods and sell them for the best price.

Dominate the market and gain control over the market rates. RESOURCES is a location-based massively-multiplayer economic simulation (location-based MMO). The idea is to scan your surroundings in the real world for resources, extract them and produce new products to sell.

L1SGo outside to find deposits and free land to build your first mine on!

This latest technology turns your smartphone into a resource scanner. Scan your surroundings to see the deposits nearby on the map. If you're standing right over a good deposit and have enough money, you can build a mine and start extracting resources - assuming no other player has built there already. 

The world is small - sometimes too small. 

Competition can be bothersome. They build in your area, steal away the best land, and often won't just let you push them around. Do you want to get on their nerves? Then expand your power by hiring personnel for such purposes! Attacks against mines of the competition can be very lucrative - as long as they are poorly guarded.

Improve special buildings, strengthen your company

Is your scanner too inaccurate or lacking in range? Build and expand a tech center. Mine accidents too expensive? Hire some better lawyers. Special buildings improve your capabilities and/or open up new possibilities for you. 

Your headquarters

Place your headquarters on the map as a status symbol, and show other players who's the boss here. The headquarters are not just a status symbol though. Workers in your nearby mines suddenly work quite a bit more efficiently under the influence of the HQ. 

 
Load Previous Comments
  • me too

    0 Like
  • Momentan unspielbar. Ich hab nur noch Ladekreisel, Upgrades schlagen fehl, so wie alles andere auch. Cache leeren und Daten löschen und auch eine Neuinstallation haben keine besserung geschaffen. Am Netz kann es bei LTE und vollem Empfang kaum liegen und im WLAN daheim besteht das Problem auch.

    1 Like
  • huhu da bin ich ja beruhigt das ich nicht der einzige bin ^^ selbes problem.. selbst im wlan ist das alles lahm. es ist nur nervig wenn man versucht kisten aufzusammeln. pro kistenloot ca 30 sek warten... dann brauch man nur eine 31%ige chance das es klappt und 69%ige chance das ne meldung kommt wie ''kiste konnte nicht geborgen werden''
    nach unzähligen versuchen brauch man nurnoch luck das man die kiste bekommt, oder der server antwortet ''kiste ist leer'' das ist sehhhhr nervig

    0 Like
  • kenn ich zu gut... grad eben die Resourcen fürs Upgrade vom Mafia HQ verloren... Kohle und Ressis weg fürs Upgrade von 2 auf 3 aber das Teil ist immernoch auf Stufe 2...

    0 Like
  • Gleiches Problem wie Stephanie.
    will mich in der App mit Email und Passwort anmelden und ich bekomme: falsches Passwort.
    klick auch Passwort vergessen sagt: User existiert nicht.

    Bestätigungsmail erhalten und Aktivierung angeklickt

    0 Like
  • In reply to: Martin

    Ihr müsst euch in der App registrieren.
    Der Homepage-Account hat nix mit dem Game-Account zu tun.

    0 Like
  • i can not log in on my phone it keeps saying wrong email or password so i hit lost password to get a new one and it says no account with this email exists ugh

    0 Like
  • I am trying to find a group of people that play this that also speaks English. If you are a dedicated player and you speak English add me on line (MasterNewb96) i am starting a group chat for a fun community chat and help experiance

    0 Like
  • Kleine Anfrage zur Verbesserung:

    Was haltet ihr davon, wenn beim Besuch einer eigenen FA auch der erbeutbare Lagerbestand abgegriffen werden kann!

    Beste Gruesse
    Jörg (Wagrier)

    1 Like
  • Hab im Casino bisher 400 mio verloren aber in der Zeit nur mal einen 2er gehabt sonst keine Gewinne bisher.Ist da was nicht in Ordnung?

    0 Like
Please login to comment

Kommentare

Okay, so I made number one in silver production where is my darn trophy LOL
Silver refinery in Joomla Article
Habs zwar noch nicht verfügbar, aber schon mal danke für die ganzen Änderungen....viel Neues dabei u...
V1.5.3 in Joomla Article
Besteht eine Möglichkeit dieses Spiel auf IOS zu spielen?
RESOURCES Game in Joomla Article
Komm nicht mehr rein im Spiel finde ich sehr schade offen es Wirt schnell behoben
RESOURCES Game in Joomla Article
Hey!
Ich liebe dieses Spiel eigentlich total. Kann es jedoch nicht spielen, weil mir seit 3 Tagen s...
RESOURCES Game in Joomla Article
I haven't able to log in since getting login denied for 4 days now. Contacted support but no respon...
Login / logout in Joomla Article
Hey UN3X,

Mir wird der login vverweigert, hab aber nichts "strafbares" getan. Wird sich wohl um ...
RESOURCES Game in Joomla Article
Is the game available in any other language than english?
RESOURCES Game in Joomla Article
Wieso komm ich nicht ins Spiel? Login verweigert
RESOURCES Game in Joomla Article
I have the same problem as many others here, I cannot login, I get a Login Denied! message. I have c...
Login / logout in Joomla Article

S5 Box